Swan Valley Brewery
Swan Valley Brewery is committed to producing fine handcrafted beer! With a focus on traditional Irish and English style ales. All beers are made from the highest quality malts, hops and yeast using the full mash-in process. No malt extracts, chemicals, preservatives or artificial flavourings are used in any the brewing processes. Swan Valley Brewery beers are not filtered they are simply made with patience, allowing time for the beer to settle-out prior to kegging or bottling.
Half Day Tour Options at Swan Valley Brewery
Swan Valley Brewery can be selected as a beer tasting stop on our Half Day Wine Tour.
Full Day Tour Options at Swan Valley Brewery
Swan Valley Brewery can be selected as a beer tasting stop or as a beer tasting stop with lunch on our Full Day Wine Tour.
Tasting beers at Swan Valley Brewery include five of their beers and a cider.
- Bucks Bitter
- owerhouse Pale Ale
- Moorhead Stout
Pink Bus Tours lunch options at Oakover Grounds include your choice either Small Mains with a Side or a Large Mains:
- Pumpkin & Haloumi salad with avocado (V)
- Cauliflower bites & mushroom aranchini balls (V)
- Bruschetta & cauliflower bites (V)
- Brushchetta & mushroom aranchini balls (V)
- Chicken Parmigiana Three cheese parmigiana served with salad and chips
- Beer battered fish & chips barramundi served with salad and chips (GFO) grilled fish
- Steak Sandwich lettuce, tomato, bacon, cheese, caramelised onion, aioli, bbq sauce & chips (GFO)
- Grilled Chicken Burger lettuce, tomato, bacon, cheese, jalapeno sauce, chipotle mayo & chips (GFO)
(GFO) – Gluten Free Option, (V) – Vegetarian
Swan Valley wine tours are perfect for sampling the delights of The Valley’s food and wine trail. Enjoy wine tasting and wineries on a Pink Bus wine tour.
What better way to celebrate the transition from Miss to Mrs than with a day of fun and decadence on a Swan Valley Pink Bus Hens Party Wine Tour!
Our Pink Gin distillery tour visits four of Perth’s top gin distilleries and includes a stop for lunch at the Swan Valley’s favourite “Eatery & Drinkery”.