Fig Tree Estate
Fig Tree Estate is a small boutique vineyard in the heart of the Swan Valley. Proudly family owned and operated Fig Tree Estate specialises in small lot, traditionally made fine wines that are full of unique character.
A stop at Fig Tree Estate isn’t simply a wine tasting, it is the opportunity to speak directly to the Winemaker.
Half Day Tour Options at Fig Tree Estate
Fig Tree Estate can be selected as a wine tasting stop or a wine tasting stop accompanied by gourmet cheese plate on our Half Day Wine Tour.
Full Day Tour Options at Fig Tree Estate
Fig Tree Estate can be selected as a wine tasting stop or as a wine tasting stop with lunch on our Full Day Wine Tour.
Wood fired pizzas (Shared Between Two):
- Nibbles of dip, crackers, olives and stuffed pepperdews followed by antipasto skewers, pizza and a green salad.
- Wood fired pizzas:
- Fig Tree Works - Homemade Tomato sauce, meatballs, chorizo, roasted capsicum, mushrooms, red onions, olives, pineapple & topped with our three cheese mix
- Ring of Fire - Red onion, capsicum, mushroom, olives, ham, cheese, chorizo, pepperoni
- Fireball - Homemade chilli/tomato sauce topped with hot Italian sausage, meatballs, garlic and chilli feta, mozzarella cheese and finished with fresh chillies.
- Aloha - Homemade tomato sauce, our 3 cheese mix, free range leg ham and pineapple
- The Veggo - Roasted tomato/capsicum sauce topped with mushrooms, peppers, onions, roasted butternut pumpkin, eggplant, olives, Feta & topped with an optional caramelised Balsamic glaze
- The Bocca - Homemade tomato sauce topped with bocconcini, salami, cherry tomatoes and torn fresh basil leaves
- Make Your Own - Topping Options; Meatballs, Prosciutto, Chorizo, peperoni, ham, salami, capsicum, mushrooms, roasted eggplant, cherry tomatoes, olives, red onions, pineapple, bocconcini, mozzarella cheese, chilli & garlic feta, fresh chilli, fresh basil
Fig Tree Platter (Shared Between Four):
- Assortment of cold meats, dip, seasonal fruit, blue cow cheddar and triple cream cheeses, cashews, stuffed pepperdews, vegetarian quiche served with warm Turkish bread and a green salad.