Elmar's in the Valley
Elmar’s In The Valley celebrates traditional German and Australian cuisine in the tranquil surrounds of the Swan Valley. It is the largest German restaurant in Perth and the Swan Valley’s biggest beer garden with over two acres of lush green lawn and shady gum trees.
Half Day Tour Options at Elmar's
Elmar’s In The Valley can be selected as a beer tasting stop on our Half Day Wine Tour.
Full Day Tour Options at Elmar's
Elmar’s In The Valley can be selected as a beer tasting stop or as a beer tasting stop with lunch on our Full Day Wine Tour.
A stop at Elmar’s In The Valley includes tastings of their fine beers brewed to the exact standards of the Bavarian Purity Law of 1516.
Lunch selections include:
- German Sausage - your choice of Beerbratwurst, Grillbratwurst, Chilli Cheese Kransky, 100% Beef Knackwurst with Mash & Sauerkraut
- German Mac and Cheese with Elmar’s Ham
- Pulled Pork Baguette with Chips
- Sirloin Steak Sandwich with Chips
- Bürgermeister with Chips
- Vegetarian German Pesto Pasta