Txoko Brewery & Winery
Txoko - it's a word from the Basque country, in the northern part of Spain, and is pronounced Cho-Ko (like chocolate). It's used to describe a small commune of people who gather usually once a week to cook, experiment with methods of cooking, drink lots and socialise. Sounds good, right?!
Txoko Brewery & Winery offer relaxings cellar door, brewery and restaurant where you can sit, have a laugh and watch the world go by.
Tour Options at Txoko Brewery & Winery
Txoko Brewery & Winery can be selected as the lunch stop on our Full Day Wine Tour.
- Spanish paella with chicken, pork and chorizo
- Cypriot grain salad (With lentils, mixed nuts, pearl couscous, kale, cucumber, red onion, cranberries, coriander, tomatoes and vinaigrette (vegan))
- Vegan delight with stir-fried tofu and vegetables served with rice (vegan)
- Fish and chips beer battered - Served with tartare sauce and salad
- Chicken schnitzel - Served with salad and chips with garlic aioli
- Thai Beef Salad with rice noodle, cucumbers, tomatoes, beef slices and Thai chili dressing
Swan Valley wine tours are perfect for sampling the delights of The Valley’s food and wine trail. Enjoy wine tasting and wineries on a Pink Bus wine tour.
What better way to celebrate the transition from Miss to Mrs than with a day of fun and decadence on a Swan Valley Pink Bus Hens Party Wine Tour!
Our Pink Gin distillery tour visits four of Perth’s top gin distilleries and includes a stop for lunch at the Swan Valley’s favourite “Eatery & Drinkery”.