Mandoon Estate produces a boutique range of premium wines from well-preserved low-yielding single vineyard sites, from the Swan Valley and other prominent Western Australian regions, using traditional methods that clearly demonstrate both varietal and regional characteristics.
Half Day Tour Options at Mandoon Estate
Mandoon Estate can be selected as a wine tasting stop on our Half Day Wine Tour.
Full Day Tour Options at Mandoon Estate
Mandoon Estate can be selected as a wine tasting stop or as a wine tasting stop with lunch on our Full Day Wine Tour.
Wine Tasting, Entree & Main (Add $20 per person):
- Starters (shared between four):
- Homemade Sourdough (V)
- Marinated Olives
- Charcuterie (Prosciutto, Salami, Anchovies, Crispbreads)
- Wagyu Burger - cheese, tomato, lettuce, pickle, tomato relish, house made ketchup, chips (GFO)
- Vegetarian Burger - carrot, cumin, kidney bean, mint yoghurt, chips (GFO)
- Japanese Wellness Bowl - Sushi rice, avocado, edamame, tofu, wasabi, ponzu(GFO, VO, DF)
- Homestead Beer Battered Fish & Chips - tartare, lemon (GFO)
- Margherita - san marzano, fior di latte, basil (V, GFO)
- Prosciutto - buffalo mozzarella, basil (GFO)
- Chicken - nduja, black olives, red onion, ricotta (GFO)
- Hoisin Bbq Pork - hoisin bbq pork, spring onion, coriander, chilli
- Roasted Eggplant - red pepper pesto, provolone (V, GFO
- Marinara - heirloom tomatoes, black olives, anchovies, bagna cauda (GFO)
GF Gluten Free | GFO Gluten Free Option available | V Vegetarian | DF Dairy Free
DFO Dairy Free Option available | NFO Nut Free Option available
Swan Valley wine tours are perfect for sampling the delights of The Valley’s food and wine trail. Enjoy wine tasting and wineries on a Pink Bus wine tour.
What better way to celebrate the transition from Miss to Mrs than with a day of fun and decadence on a Swan Valley Pink Bus Hens Party Wine Tour!
Our Pink Gin distillery tour visits four of Perth’s top gin distilleries and includes a stop for lunch at the Swan Valley’s favourite “Eatery & Drinkery”.