Black Swan Winery & Restaurant
Relax and indulge in one of the Swan Valleys best wineries whilst overlooking vineyards set against the backdrop of the Darling Ranges. Experience the ambience of unique architecture with its mixture of rustic elegance, openness and grandeur.
Synonymous to the Swan Valley this is the perfect venue to enjoy lunch or dinner, sample and purchase wines from the cellar door or come in to enjoy a beer on tap and other beverages from the bar.
The perfect venue to celebrate functions such as special occasions, birthdays, corporate events, wedding receptions, hens parties and more.
Full Day Tour Options at Black Swan
Black Swan Winery can be selected as a lunch stop on our Full Day Wine Tour, they are not currently offering wine tasting due to COVID requirements so we are including a glass of wine with lunch.
Lunch selections include:
- Wagyu burger, smokey bacon, cheese, sauteed onions, mayo, with fries
- Crispy fried squid, semolina coated, salad, chili lime mayo
- The Works – Tomato, ham, spicy chorizo, onion, capsicum, mushroom, olives, mozzerella cheese
- Vegetarian – Pesto, mozzerella, roasted cherry tomato, fresh basil, balsamic oil dressing
- Orecchiette pasta, creamy sugo, grilled zucchini, capsicum, parmesan
A glass of wine is included with lunch.
Swan Valley wine tours are perfect for sampling the delights of The Valley’s food and wine trail. Enjoy wine tasting and wineries on a Pink Bus wine tour.
What better way to celebrate the transition from Miss to Mrs than with a day of fun and decadence on a Swan Valley Pink Bus Hens Party Wine Tour!
Our Pink Gin distillery tour visits four of Perth’s top gin distilleries and includes a stop for lunch at the Swan Valley’s favourite “Eatery & Drinkery”.